Free tax prep at the YWCA Evanston/North Shore for qualified individuals
Wednesday, January 23 from 5:30 - 8:00 PM
Saturday, January 26 from 1:00 - 4:00 PM
Monday, January 28 from 5:30 - 8:00 PM
Wednesday, January 30 from 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, February 2 from 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Services are free to: Families (more than one person in home) with incomes of less than $50,000; Individuals with incomes of less than $25,000. First come, first serve.
Please make sure you bring the following documents:
- all W-2s and 1099s (if any)
- Social Security Cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITIN) for all family members
- valid photo ID
- copy of last year's tax return, if available
- Bank Account Number and Routing Number to direct deposit your refund
- property tax bill
- and amount spent on college expenses (if any).