Between finding a parking spot, pushing a cart, navigating aisles, standing in line, loading the car and unloading the car at home, shopping can be a hassle, especially on a busy day. With a lot on your plate and the hassle of the Chicago summer heat, why not take shopping out of the equation with home delivery?
Though it's non-traditional, home delivery is a great way to get the items you and your household use the most without the added time and stress of visiting the store. From groceries to medications, pet supplies to beauty supplies and even electronics, the range of products offered through home delivery can simplify your everyday life.
- Save Gas, Save Time. If you live more than five miles away from the nearest store, you'd be surprised to find how quickly your mileage back and forth can add up. Even if you're close, those short trips can still stack up quickly. Why use gas and time on a task you could just as easily complete without leaving home? With home delivery, you can order from just about anywhere -- from work, on the go, even out of town. Home delivery is great for large families, as navigating stores with kids in tow can be time-consuming, stressful and inefficient.
- Buy Only What You Need. Whether you have to return to the store to buy something you forgot, pop-in to buy one small thing and leave with much more, go to the store on an empty stomach and emerge with items you don't need, or find yourself tempted by the weekly ad papers, home delivery can help cut down on expensive and time-consuming unnecessary grocery store trips. Sitting down in front of the computer with a specific list is a much more cost-efficient, relaxing and orderly way to shop.
- Automatic, Recurring Orders. Home delivery offers the luxury of setting up recurring orders, especially for medications. Remembering to replace items in your household is difficult, and you're likely to forget something sooner or later. With automatic recurring orders, you can set up a specific ship date for certain items and they'll arrive at your door on time, every month.
- Buy In Bulk. Buying in bulk is a great way to save money and cut down on excess trips to the store, but it also means that you're stuck transporting bulky items of non-perishables back home. Combined with a backseat full of kids, a trunk full of backpacks or sporting equipment and your weekly groceries, having room for bulk items is out of the question. Use home delivery to order online and have your non-perishables delivered in bulk, straight to your door.
- Buy All in One Place. While superstores offer the opportunity to buy all your items in one place, they're also tricky and exhausting to get through, packed during busy shopping hours and may require a trip well out of your way. With home delivery, you can have the convenience of a superstore shopping experience right from your laptop.
Reap the benefits of convenient home delivery and bid farewell to crowded superstores!