Invite a friend
Gluten Free for the First Time
Are you gluten-free for the first time and don't know where to start or need a refresher course? Come try a gluten-free grain sample and learn:
- how to incorporate gluten-free grains into your daily meal planning
- how to cook gluten-free grains+recipes included
- the difference between gluten-free and wheat-free
- to substitute gluten-free ingredients
- how to find "hidden" gluten in products
This class is also offered at our Downtown Evanston location (1640 Chicago Ave.) at 6pm in the cooking classroom.
|Where||Whole Foods Market 1111 Chicago Ave, Evanston, IL 60202|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||8:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Whole Foods Market
This Whole Foods provides natural and organic foods of all varieties. Locally grown items are its specialty, and the staff knows where all of the meats, fish and produce come from. A free parking lot is available at this store, so customers don't have to pay for metered parking. Samples are regularly available on a variety of featured items throughout the store.