C.A.R.E. has been graced with Royalty in the form of Elegant Calico Cat Princess. Active and energetic, Princess will entertain you with her high-flying antics. She loves to play with toys and volunteers have noted that she will occasionally pick them up and carry them around. Clearly Princess would love to teach you to play 'fetch' with her.
When Princess tires of cuddles and wants to play some more, she might let you know by lightly nipping at you. Communication is key, Princess says. This lovely cat is graced with some of the most beautiful markings--some may even say she's like an orange-spotted leopard.
- Domestic Shorthair, 1 year old, Calico, Spayed female.
- ASPCA Feline-ality™ Assessment rating: Green / Leader of the Band
- We're not sure what Princess thinks of other cats or dogs.
- Princess would do best in a home where children 8 or older, and are cat-experienced so they can tell when Her Royal Highness is done playing.
- Princess is microchipped, spayed and has had the full vet check-up and vaccines.
C.A.R.E. to Meet Princess?
Please come to C.A.R.E., 2310 Oakton St., Evanston, to meet Princess and speak to an adoption counselor. Adoption hours are Monday through Thursday, 6-8 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, noon-3:30 p.m.
'Like' C.A.R.E. on Facebook for more pet updates and news.