Need some inspiration for a romantic evening in Evanston? Here are a few recommendations:
- Take your date out to enjoy a variety of small plates that are perfect for sharing. Loosen up over a pitcher of sangria and enjoy the lively atmosphere.
- A fancy French restaurant is the most classic setting for a perfect date with your significant other (or soon to be significant other). Impress your date by ordering something fancy off the wine menu. Bon appetit!
- Ok, so it's not a cozy candle-lit restaurant, but the food speaks for itself. Dishes are large enough to share and the fresh fruit drinks are delicious.
- This theater has something for everyone: big blockbusters, small artsy films, popcorn, candy, and alcohol.
- "The Comedy of Errors" runs until Saturday. Tickets start at only $25, plus there's a student discount.
- Right now their seasonal treat is a pumpkin pie concrete. That's a slice of pumpkin pie mixed with frozen custard. Perfect for sharing!
- It's open late, making it a great spot to grab a slice of post-movie cake. They also serve milkshakes (if you ask nicely they'll even blend a cookie into your shake.)