Shop lollie on Saturday, August 11th and 10% of sales will be donated to World Bicycle Relief in honor of the 3rd annual Wrigley Field Road Tour, in which lollie's owner, Alexis Eyler, will be biking 100 miles on Sunday, August 19th.
- Between 3pm and 5pm, meet representatives from World Bicycle Relief and see the bike that has already changed over 500,000 lives!
- On Friday August 10th and Saturday August 11th, purchase a raffle ticket for your chance to win one of many great prizes including donations from Higher Gear, Virtu Chicago, Hip Circle Studio, lollie, FEW Spirits, the Music Institute of Chicago and others!
- Raffle tickets are 1 for $20 or 6 for $100.
- Did you know... with every $134 raised, a bike is purchased for a student in Africa.
World Bicycle Relief is dedicated to providing access to independence and livelihood through The Power of Bicycles.
Compared to walking, bicycles represent an enormous leap in productivity and access to healthcare, education and economic development opportunities. The simple, sustainable nature of bicycles empowers individuals, their families and their communities.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Working with suppliers to improve bicycle design while ensuring all changes are culturally appropriate
- Enhancing distribution with local sourcing, manufacturing or assembly whenever possible
- Partnering with existing non-governmental organizations and government and community based organizations
- Training mechanics in maintenance and repair while strengthening the existing supply of spare parts
- Measuring and evaluating the impact of bicycles and communicating the results to improve programs and increase awareness