Parenting with Love & Logic is a skills-based class for parents of any age child, from toddler to teen. It is based on the idea that a child's success rests on a balance of unconditional compassion, firm behavioral limits, and logical consequences.
The skills presented in the class are easy to implement and offer parents effective strategies for addressing misbehavior, preventing discipline problems, and promoting responsibility.
Parents will learn how to:
- Reduce the arguing, whining, and debating.
- Replace lecturing with enforceable statements.
- Replace anger with firmness.
- Turn misbehavior into sought after learning opportunities.
- Help kids see that their own poor choices (not their parents) are their biggest enemy.
The class consists of 7 weekly sessions. Participants may join the class at any time. The fee is $140 per family for all 7 sessions. There is no additional charge for both parents to attend. Discounts available.