On the job hunt in Evanston? Patch has rounded up a list of who's hiring.
Know of an opening that isn't listed? Tell us in the comments section or upload your own job postings to the boards.
“Responsible for providing programming, reference and reader’s advisory services to young adults (grades 6-12) and adults at the Evanston Public Library.
Assists library users, primarily teens, with the use of library materials, services, equipment and facilities, including help in accessing online resources and downloading library media.
Plans, presents, and evaluates innovative hands-on programming for young adults, parents, caregivers and educators. Programming can relate to or include science, technology, engineering, the arts or math and other activities that will appeal to young adults.
Assists Young Adult Librarian with school and community outreach for young adults.”
“The Inside Sales Consultant will use email and phone skills to sell marketing solutions, such as lead generation and SaaS solutions, to home improvement businesses. You will primarily be dealing with inbound inquiries generated from our website and advertising efforts. You will show the value of our products by assessing the customers’ needs and building marketing solutions based on those needs.”
“This is a full time position and is benefits eligible. Hours will be scheduled Monday through Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm.
In this role, you will:
· Be responsible for the planning and implementation of research projects; patient recruitment, follow up care and retention, design and implementation of data collection, data entry and data tracking procedures, quality assurance and the use of study databases, and tracking and maintaining regulatory data, as applicable”
“Mather LifeWays is seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to lead marketing initiatives, planning, and implementation for Community Initiatives to achieve targeted goals.”
“Here are some of the activities a COUNTRY Rep does on a daily basis:
· Uses relationship building and networking skills to acquire and serve new and existing clients
· Uses the latest technology to process new business and help service their clients
· Creates a personal schedule that meets the productivity expectations to be successful and fulfills the service needs of our customers, but allows for flexibility in work/life balance
· Employs creativity and know-how to plan and implement marketing campaigns with the company’s support”
“Provide key project support for microbiology lab: assay screens, data organization, performance testing, reagent prep and standardization, general laboratory work, etc. Help solve problems and make projects successful.
Adhere to safety policies/ standards. Communicate supply and chemical needs.
1. Perform screening assays on assigned samples; maintain data in e-notebook 2. Perform sanitization/disinfection assays (daily)
3. Present and organize data; Communicate results of #1 and #2 on a weekly basis
4. Update database records (weekly)
5. Clean glassware and bench area (daily)
6. Ensure necessary supplies are in stock (daily/ as needed)”
“At a time when opportunities are scarce and finances are tight, you can start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. As the world’s largest direct selling company and leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
Why Sell AVON?
*You have your own business - Transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table
*You set your own hours - Be there when the kids get home from school, or launch a full-time business, it's up to you
*You determine your family/work/lifestyle balance
*Minimum start up investment - for a little more than the price of a lipstick, you can run your own Avon business
*No inventory required
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities - product discounts, exclusive Avon Sales Representative Savings Plan, access to preferred suppliers of health insurance, training, rewards, incentives, scholarships and more”
“Proven innovative leadership experience and skills.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
Must have the "run it like you own it" mentality.
No late nights for Retail Managers“