"Whenever the cat of the house is black, the lasses of lovers will have no lack" ~ Folk Saying
If one black cat makes you lucky in love, just think how wonderful your life would be with TWO black cats--- such as, say, these sleek black beauty sibs, Stoli & Amiga, at .
Here's what Stoli & Amiga have to say about each other: "We love each other so much and we look a lot alike. If you want to know how to tell us apart, Stoli is the boy and he has a bigger white spot on his chest. We are very playful and fun, but will be a little bit shy in a new home, especially Stoli. Amiga really loves to climb, so a nice cat tree is number one on her wishlist for a new home! We have beautiful silky black fur that you'll have to see to believe."
Stoli & Amiga's Stats:
- Stoli: Domestic Shorthair, 7 months old, black, Neutered male.
- Amiga: Domestic Shorthair, 7 months old, black, Spayed female.
- We are not sure how Stoli & Amiga feel about other pets.
- Stoli & Amiga are bonded siblings and must be adopted together.
- Stoli & Amiga would do best in a home with children 8 and older.
- Stoli & Amiga are microchipped, spayed/neutered, and have had a full veterinary checkup and vaccines.
C.A.R.E. to Meet Stoli & Amiga?
Please come to C.A.R.E., 2310 Oakton St., Evanston, to meet Stoli & Amiga and speak to an adoption counselor. Adoption hours are Monday through Thursday, 6-8 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, noon-3:30 p.m.
'Like' C.A.R.E. on Facebook for more pet updates and news.