Read some of the recent blogs from our 23 Patch sites in the Chicago suburbs. Click on the headlines below to get the full story from a few of our bloggers. Then get inspired and start your own blog!
Share what you love, or say what drives you crazy on your blog. It's free and it's easy to set up. Contact Senior Community Editor Marcia Sagendorph at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
CVS Caremark Community Grant. The Community Grants Program was created by CVS Caremark as part of its commitment to building healthier communities.
- Posted by Jennifer Riskind for on Infant Welfare Society of Evanston (IWSE) on Evanston Patch
Big Tips for Small Businesses with Freelancer.com's Nikki Parker, including outsourcing and online tools from an expert to make your business grow at the rate you want. Also, learn what other businesses are doing to drive business during the holidays. Check out this info graphic to see what's new and innovative in email marketing, social media and more.
- Posted by Joanna Schneider for the Patch Blogging Corner on Glenview Patch
- Posted by Lise Marinelli on Algonquin-Lake in the Hills Patch
Feeling Stressed About Transportation as a Senior? Take 3 Minutes and Check out our Handy Breakdown of Options
Seniors may wonder - Will I pay too much for another mode of transportation if I give up my car? It depends; if you are looking at different ways to get around and are considering cost alone, there are definitely more economical ways to get where you need to go.- Posted by Linda Chamberlain for Ensemble of Care Café on Grayslake Patch
- Posted by Penny Herbst for Placing Paws Rescue on Northbrook Patch
Roadmap to Success that helps adult students find the right college program.
- Posted by Daniel Gerger on Skokie Patch
- Posted by DGAA, LLC on Arlington Heights Patch