On the job hunt in Evanston? Patch has rounded up a list of who's hiring.
Know of an opening that isn't listed? Tell us in the comments section or upload your own job postings to the boards.
Live Broadcast System Operators Needed for ECTV
"ECTV is looking for videographers with experience in video switcher and CG to cover city council and school board meetings. You must be available to work in the evenings (6pm-10pm), Mondays through Wednesdays."
Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional
"The QIDP is a psychologist, social worker, or human services professional with specific higher education accomplishments and experiences that enable him/her to ensure that the services received by a client from the Developmental Training and residential programs in which that client is enrolled are consistent with the client’s wishes, needs, and desires (as documented in that client’s individual service plan), and funding agency requirements (if any)."
Bilingual Retail Customer Service Representative
"Acceptance Insurance (NYSE: FAC) is a leading provider of personal automobile insurance and other related products. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, Acceptance markets its services through the Acceptance Insurance, Yale Insurance, and Insurance Plus brands. The company operates over 360 retail locations in 12 states.
As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impact the lives of our customers. As a Customer Service Representative, you will serve as a direct point of contact that handles all customer interaction received by telephone, face to face, email, fax or mail in the retail locations. Fluency in both English and Spanish is required."Retail Sales Associate at Benjamin Moore & Co.
"JC Licht/EPCO is currently recruiting for a Retail Sales Associate to provide superior service to all customers and assist the store manager and assistant store manager as needed."
Webmaster at Extended Care Clinical, LLC.
"Evanston based healthcare corporation seeks an experienced Webmaster to join their I.T department.
This position will require the following qualifications and responsibilities:
* Minimum of 3 years computer experience ( some healthcare experience would be a plus)
* Degree in Computer Sciences a definite plus
* Must be comfortable building websites at various locations
* Should be comfortable with various types of software
* Must have in depth knowledge of all aspects of the computer
* Definite plus if familiar with EMR processes. If not will train in the system we use which is the Matrix system. Will be responsible for training staff in facilities in Matrix( once trained).
* Will require travel throughout the Chicagoland area and Northwest Indiana to various long term care facilities
* Excellent communication skills
* Detail oriented is essential
* Solid work history with verifiable references
We offer a competitive compensation package for the qualified I.T. professional.
Please forward your resume for immediate consideration."