Here's a recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix all of these dry ingredients together:
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cloves
3. Then, in a separate bowl, mix the following:
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup canned or fresh pumpkin
- 2 eggs
4. Slowly add dry mixture to wet mixture and stir to combine.
5. Stir in chocolate chips to taste, at least one cup.
6. Pour batter into buttered loaf pans or muffin tins. This recipe makes at least two loaves or roughly 18 muffins, or some combination of the two. Fill loaf pans no more than halfway.
6. Bake muffins for 20-25 minutes. A loaf takes 60 to 70 minutes.