What You Should Look For?
When you are performing your walkthrough, here are some of the important issues that you should be watching out for:
- Are all major appliances in working condition? Do they all have their warranties and owner’s manuals?
- Do all of the light switches and outlets work?
- Have any of the fixtures or appliances gone missing, even though the seller agreed to leave them behind?
- If you have agreed on any repairs, has the seller had these repairs completed?
- Are there any signs of damage (i.e. scratched walls or floors) as a result of the previous owner moving out?
- Do all of the water faucets and toilets function as they should?
- Check the exterior of the house, especially if there has been a storm or strong winds since your last visit.
- Did the previous owner leave any garbage, extra furniture or unwanted items behind?
NMLS # 303007