The comments on my column last week (about teens and marijuana) reminded me just how many voices exist on any given topic, so today's column asks for your voice on how our city's doing.
What's YOUR opinion?
If that's too abstract, try answering any or all of these questions:
1. How would you describe Evanston in one word?
2a. What are Evanston's top three greatest challenges right now?
2b. Who's best suited to solve these challenges?
3. List Evanston's three greatest assets.
4. What does Evanston NEED and why?
5. What's your favorite restaurant and why?
6. Which public figure (political/celebrity) would you most hope to see visit and why?
7. How would you describe your life in Evanston in five sentences or less?
8. What scares you most about living here?
9. How would you finish this sentence? At the heart of Evanston, there is always _______________________________________________________________.
10. How does this sentence end: Say what you will about Evanston, but remember this: __________________________________________________.