- How to register to vote.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the Cook County Clerk's website and enter your information.
- Polling locations: The Cook County Clerk lists polling locations by township.
- Early Voting begins Oct. 22. Here is a list of early voting locations. Vote by mail also is available.
- Illinois 17th State House District
- Illinois 18th State House District
- Illinois 9th State Senate District
- 9th Congressional District
Patch will provide coverage of each of the races that's important to Evanston readers on the race page listed above.
Patch editors will also be liveblogging the presidential candidate debates. Check back here for live links to our liveblogs during the Oct. 3 presidential debate on domestic policy, the Oct. 16 presidential town hall and the Oct. 22 debate on foreign policy.
A list of Evanston Patch's full election coverage is available. A political page is also available.
Join the conversation: Read Patch's political polls to see how your neighbors feel about regional and national politics.