Ever wonder what the priciest properties are in Evanston? According to Zillow, they’re clustered in the northeast corner of the city, and along the lake between Dempster and Main streets.
The top five most expensive properties on the market as of Sunday, Aug. 18, are as follows:
- 228 Greenwood St., $3.5 million: This six bed, five-and-a-half bath home has a wine cellar in the basement and one acre of landscaped lawns and gardens.
- 919 Edgemere Ct., $2.995 million: This five bed, five bath comes with 70 feet of beachfront Lake Michigan property.
- 2746 Euclid Park Pl., $2.495 million: Designed by E.A. Mayo, this Tudor style six bed home has a master suite with steam shower and Jacuzzi.
- 2848 Sheridan Pl., $1.995 million: Built in 1923, this four bed home sits on a double corner lot with a gazebo, fenced-in garden and screened porch, and comes with a coach house with four-room apartment.
- 1304 Forest Ave., $1.899 million: This Queen Anne home is a historic landmark built in 1898. The basement features a recreation room with wet bar and play room.