Community Conversation with ETHS at Washington Elementary School, 914 Ashland Avenue, Evanston, IL 60202
We invite families of prospective ETHS students to join District 202 Superintendent Dr. Eric Witherspoon for a series of Community Conversations. These conversations will focus on gathering suggestions and responding to concerns of "Future Wildkit" parents and families. Staff members from ETHS will be available to answer questions, help refine understanding of key issues, and build awareness of the school’s current efforts. If you are a parent, guardian or family member of a child who attends a public, private or parochial school or who is home-schooled in the Evanston/Skokie school district, we encourage you to attend. Even if you have had a child enrolled at the high school in the past, we welcome your participation.
Results of these conversations will be used to:
- Further refine our understanding of the issues and help generate solutions.
- Build awareness for efforts already in place and for developing new programs.
- Forge new community relationships and strengthen existing partnerships.
- Expand parent and community involvement at ETHS.
The second series of Community Conversations will be held at several District 65 elementary schools:
- Monday, April 16, 7:00-8:30pm, Dawes Elementary School, 440 Dodge Ave. Evanston, IL 60202
- Thursday, April 26, 7:00-8:30pm, Walker Elementary School, 3601 Church St., Evanston, IL 60203
- Monday, April 30, 7:00-8:30pm, Oakton Elementary School, 436 Ridge Ave., Evanston, IL 60202
- Thursday, May 3, 7:00-8:30pm, Kingsley Elementary School, 2300 Green Bay Road, Evanston, IL 60201
- Wednesday, May 9, 7:00-8:30pm, Washington Elementary School, 914 Ashland Ave., Evanston, IL 60202
- Monday, May 14, 7:00-8:30pm, Lincolnwood Elementary School, 2600 Colfax St., Evanston, IL 60201
- Wednesday, May 16, 7:00-8:30pm, Lincoln Elementary School, 910 Forest Ave., Evanston, IL 60202
- Tuesday, May 29, 7:00-8:30pm, Dewey Elementary School, 1551 Wesley Ave., Evanston, IL 60201
Spanish translation will be provided at all sessions except the May 3 session.
Free childcare services will be provided at each venue. Registration is required. Interested parents can RSVP for childcare services by calling 847-424-7515 or by completing the online request form. Childcare will not be available at sessions where parents do not sign up in advance.
For more information, contact the ETHS Communications Office at 847-424-7515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Si necesitan ayuda en español por favor llamen a la Oficina del Enlace Latino al 847-424-7166.
With your help, this can be a very meaningful dialogue that can help shape Evanston Township High School’s future.