Be a part of the annual Holiday Food & Toy Drive sponsored by Mayor Tisdahl and local community organizations.
Donate online quickly and securely using our Holiday Drive payment site. (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover accepted)
OR please bring new, unwrapped toys and/or non-perishable food items to the lobby of one of our nine convenient Evanston drop-off sites through Friday, Dec. 13:
- Lorraine H. Morton Civic Center, 2100 Ridge Ave. Mon.-Fri., 7am-9pm
- Main Library, 1703 Orrington Ave. Sun., Noon-6pm; Mon.-Thurs., 9am-9pm; Fri. and Sat., 9am-6pm
- North branch library, 2026 Central St. Mon., 10am-8pm; Tues.-Wed., 10am-6pm; and Sat., 10am-5pm
- Robert Crown Center, 1701 Main St. Mon., 9am-6pm; Tues.-Thurs., 9am-8pm; Fri., 9am-9pm; Sat., 8am-9pm; Sun., Noon-4pm
- Chandler-Newberger Center, 1028 Central St. Mon.-Fri., 9am-7pm; Sat., 9am-4pm
- Evanston Ecology Center, 2024 McCormick Blvd. Mon.-Fri., 8:30am-5pm; Sat., 9am-4:30pm
- Fleetwood-Jourdain Center, 1655 Foster St. Mon.-Fri., 9:30am-9pm; Sat., 9am-3pm
- Levy Senior Center, 300 Dodge Ave. Mon.-Fri., 8:30am-5pm; Sat. and Sun., 9am-3pm
- Noyes Cultural Arts Center, 927 Noyes St. Mon.-Fri., 8:30am-5pm
For more information, please call (847) 448-8078.
To volunteer to help with this effort, please visit
www.cityofevanston.org/volunteer or call 847-859-7833.