We want to make sure you've got all the information you need before hitting the voting booth March 20. See below for information on the upcoming election and a breakdown of every race, with links to individual candidate profiles.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the County Clerk's website and enter your address in the Precinct Finder.
- Polling locations: See the map to the right of this article for polling locations and precincts, or go to the Cook County Clerk's website for a full list.
- Early Voting: You may vote early until March 15.
- Presidential Election
- Illinois Senate 9th District
- Ninth Congressional District
- Illinois House 17th District
- Illinois House 18th District
Ballot Question 1: "Shall the City of Evanston have the authority to arrange for the supply of electricity for its residential and small commercial retail customers who have not opted out of such program?"
Ballot Question 2: Should the Evanston Township Board continue to pursue the issue of dissolving Evanston Township?
Ballot Question 3: Shall the Board of Education of Evanston/Skokie Community Consolidated School District Number 65, Cook County, Illinois, build and equip a school building, build and equip additions to existing school buildings, and improve the sites of and alter, repair and equip existing school buildings and issue bonds of said School District to the amount of $48,200,000 for the purpose of paying the costs thereof?
- New D65 School Would Provide Blank Slate for 21st Century Learning
- Residents gather to oppose township dissolution
- If you have any election-related news, e-mail Emily.Stone@Patch.com.